Have a craving to do Fortune Telling With Playing Cards? Don’t possess a Tarot card deck in hands at that time? It’s a good idea to take advantage of playing cards to do readings. In fact, the 52-card pack was traced back from the 78-card Tarot deck; however, it may be used for the same purpose of divination and fortune telling. There is a lot of info to keep in mind, and we’re able to tackle it a little bit. As the process of learning to read playing cards is listed as an ongoing process, we do not necessarily to be in a hurry.
Fortune Telling With Playing Cards – The Suits
Generally speaking, the playing card deck owns all 4 suits, including diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Of course, each of these will represent a specific aspect of life. Put it in detail, the suit of hearts stands for romance, love, close relationships, and friendship; the suit of diamonds implies money issues and business; the suit of clubs indicates energy, creativity, reward, and hard work; while the suit of spades unfolds unexpected happenings, change, the unknown, and warnings.
We’re allowed to add these pieces of info to some basic numerology with the aim of determining the meanings of each playing card.
The Meaning of playing cards
- One or the Ace: Attainment, new starts, and independence
- Two: Tact, diplomacy, and co-operation. It is also caring, kind, and intuitive.
- Three: Communication and self-expression. It is also frivolous, lighthearted, and enjoys the life.
- Four: Discipline, system & order, and hard work as well. It is also rigid and serious in outlook.
- Five: Variety and freedom. Besides craving excitement, it does not wish to be hemmed in.
- Six: Family matters and home. It is also loyal, hard-working, responsible, and loving.
- Seven: Wisdom, analysis, learning, and spirituality. It has an unconventional and unique approach.
- Eight: Finance, money and large-scale undertakings. Plus, it’s also single-minded, determined, and stubborn.
- Nine: Humanitarianism. Since it’s selfless, it tends to prefer to serve and offer others.
- Ten: A more mature version of the number 1. Although it reveals new beginnings, yet it is less brash than the number 1.
- The Jack: A young individual of either sex. She/he is eager, naïve, and keen to learn anything surrounding her/him all over the world.
- The Queen: A strong woman that’s close to a querent receiving the reading. In case the querent is a girl, the queen can disclose herself. If the querent is a boy, this card can indicate the dominant female impact in his whole life.
- The King: A mature man that has strong influence and may give precious guidance. At times, it may represent a boy who’s getting a reading.
How To Combine The Cards’ Meanings?
When having a good grasp of cards’ core on a whole, we’re able to combine these to define the meaning of each card. For instance, the 3 of hearts can remind us of communication (the 3) about friendship or love (the hearts). In the same sense, the 7 of clubs, for example, will denote learning (the 7) about some kind of creativity where there shall be a reward (the clubs). Nevertheless, in some cases, it can also stand for an unconventional approach to the hard work. Practitioners should think about the interpretation since the correct significance tends to rely upon the querent’s situation at the time.
We may now do Fortune Telling With Playing Cards, based on what we’ve learned. One of the simplest readings here is to ask a query, and then pull out just 1 card from the pack. This card should answer the query. If the first doesn’t provide us with a full answer, two more cards may be chosen at random.
Incoming search terms:
- fortune telling with playing cards with one meaning for each card